Pamela has given talks for many organisations including The Royal Horticultural Society, Hardy Plant Society and NSPCC. Subjects can range from seasonal gardening tips to the basic principles of garden design, illustrated with stunning photographs she has taken from all over the UK and Europe.
Here are some examples of the subjects she can cover:
• Gardening in small spaces - which plants to choose and how to prune, train and stake them
• Opening your garden for charity through The National Gardens Scheme - getting onto the scheme and preparing for the big event
• Seasonal tips and ideas - getting the best out your plants whatever the season
• Plants for impossible places - what to grow in those difficult to cultivate sites - such as under trees, by the sea or dry shade
• Making a big garden out of a small space - how give the illusion of having a bigger garden and space saving ideas
• The basic principles of planting design - a complicated subject broken down into a practical and achievable process
• Getting the most out of your garden designer and contractor - how to work with the professionals and save money
• Creative use of colour in a garden - exploring the gloriously rich subject of colour and it's use in a garden setting
Fees for talks
In some cases Pamela may forgo any fees for local charities or groups, but please enquire directly by calling her on 020 8767 1458.